Continuing our walk down Memory Lane, here’s five more posts y’all really liked in 2015.
20. New CD8 Candidate An August 4 post that introduced David Anderson as a candidate in the CD8 race.
19. Glass Houses? In the aftermath of the Charleston church shootings and the Confederate battle flag, my June 22 contribution to the conversation about the Confederate cavalry statue across from the Circuit Court building in Rockville. The statue will likely be removed from the courthouse location in 2016.
18. BOMBSHELL In CD8 A silly and snarky (boy, do I love that word today!) September 28 post about the misidentification of Jamie Raskin as a woman by an Orlando newspaper following his endorsement by the Progressive Chsnge Campaign Committee and Democracy for America.
17. Raskin Hire?! My April 9 scoop about Jamie Raskin’s hiring of Marshall Cohen as his campaign manager. Marshall has joked to me that more people have read his LinkedIn profile from my post than all other sources combined.
16. Our Story Thus Far . . . . The granddaddy of all blog posts, the very first one I wrote when the lights came up on March 21. Reading it today for the first time in many months, I’m struck by how much I didn’t say in that post. It’s still a good place to start but it’s by no means where you should end.